Shipping Status: In Stock
NOTE: This 80% Lower Jig comes with the regular router plate as seen in the picture.
The patented Easy Jig® Gen 2 is the world's easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, and AR-45 lowers. Easy Jig® Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig® Gen 1.
We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig® Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. This may not be the absolute cheapest jig on the market, but it is arguably the very best. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
Our AR-15 / AR-9 only version of Easy Jig® Gen 2 has all the amazing features of the Easy Jig® Gen 2 Multi-Platform, except it does not fit .308 lowers. If you want to complete AR-15, AR-9, and .308 in the same jig, Easy Jig® Gen 2 Multi-Platform is the best choice. The AR-15 / AR-9 only jig cannot be retrofitted to accommodate .308 lowers.
Click here to view Easy Jig® Gen 2 Multi-Platform, our combined AR-15 / AR-9 / .308 jig.
New! Optional Hardened Steel Hand Drill Stabilizers™ provide extra stability when using a hand drill instead of a drill press. Hand Drill Stabilizers™ are recommended although not required when using a hand drill. You can watch a short video about this exclusive feature and purchase them by clicking here.
- Fits all known AR-15, AR-9, and AR-45 Designs
- Self-centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- The only jig that works with full-size routers.
Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 min
- Jig requires no disassembly to insert or remove 80% lower
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- No reported bearing failures out of thousands of jigs sold
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included.
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that damages your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price.
Made in USA