PSA 16" 5.56 NATO 1/7 Mid-Length Nitride 13.5" M-LOK MOE EPT Rifle Kit with MBUS Sight Set & 80% Arms Lower Receiver
Shipping Restriction: Can not ship to NJ
- Barrel: 16" 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium steel barrel, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Mid-length gas system. The barrel is finished with with a .750" diameter low-profile gas block, PSA 13.5" M-Lok Free Float Rail and an A2 flash hider.
- Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feedramp cuts, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
- Bolt Carrier Group: For AR15 and M16 rifles and carbines. Bolt is made of shot-peened, Mil-spec Carpenter 158® steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside and chrome lined inside. Includes Charging Handle.
- Lower Build Kit: PSA MOE EPT Lower Build Kit, Black
- Includes: Magpul MBUS Sight Set, Black
- Includes Type III Hard Anodized Billet AR-15 80% Lower Receiver
Barrel Length: 16"
Gas System: Midlength
Barrel Profile: A2
Barrel Steel: 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Chrome Lining: None
Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
Chamber: 5.56 NATO
Twist Rate: 1:7
Barrel Extension: M4
Diameter at Gas Block: .750
Gas Block Type: Low-profile
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
Receiver Type: M4
Handguard Type: PSA 13.5" M-Lok Rail
Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
Charging Handle Included: Yes
Optics: Magpul MBUS Front and Rear Flip-Up Sights, Black
Fire Control Group: PSA Enhanced Polished Trigger (EPT) FCG
Overall Length: 24.5"
Weight: 4.0 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to the chemical lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).
Palmetto State Armory does not provide legal advice and this notice in no way constitutes such. Please consult with your own legal counsel if you any questions about your responsibilities under Proposition 65.