80% Lower Receiver - Type III Hard Anodized Billet AR-15
$79.99 - $119.99
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for superior strength (7075-T6 optional, see above)
- Broached, flared magwell aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Unique, breakthrough design for easy bolt catch installation with a regular punch eliminates need for an expensive, special tool
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects guarantees impeccable quality
- Three popular finishes available: raw aluminum, bead blasted matte aluminum, and mil-spec type III hard anodized in black, flat dark earth (FDE), and pink
We can ship to your door because 80% lowers are not considered firearms by the ATF. No FFL required.
Feel the rewarding satisfaction of creating your own lower receiver - secure yours today.
Click here for an explanation on the difference between 6061-T6 and 7075-T6 Aluminum. We highly recommend 6061 aluminum instead of 7075.
AR-15 6061-T6 lowers are in stock
Due to extremely high demand, our 7075 anodized AR-15 lowers have a 4- 8 week waiting list (backorder). Click here for more information regarding the backorder time. (Updated on March 9th 2015)
Free shipping on all orders over $200!