80% Lower Receiver - Type III Hard Anodized Billet AR-15
$79.99 - $119.99
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength.
- Broached, flared magwell aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Unique, breakthrough design for easy bolt catch installation with a regular punch eliminates need for an expensive, special tool
- Rear take down lug pocket completed
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects guarantees impeccable quality
We can ship to your door because 80% lowers are not considered firearms by the ATF. No FFL required. Feel the rewarding satisfaction of creating your own lower receiver - secure yours today.
We offer this product in both 6061 or 7075 alloy. We highly recommend choosing the less expensive 6061 alloy instead of 7075. 6061 aluminum is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to mill than 7075 alloy. There is no practical advantage to building a billet lower out of 7075 material.
6061 AR-15 lowers are taking over 14 business days to ship.
7075 alloy version is about 8 to 16 weeks backordered.
Free shipping on all orders over $200!