cc-settings-icon BUILD AT HOME
80% Arms sells AR-15 and .308 80% Lower Receivers, 80% Lower Jigs and other accessories which allow you to legally build a firearm at home in most states.
We utilize state of the art 5-axis CNC machines to mill all our .308 and AR-15 80 percent lower receivers to incredibly precise tolerances using premium billet aluminum.
We also offer our patented AR-15 and .308 Easy JigsĀ® which is the first 80% lower jig that makes it ridiculously easy for a non-machinist to finish their 80% lower in under 1 hour with no drill press required.
Products manufactured by 80% Arms carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. We will promptly replace or repair any product that we determine to be defective.

AR15 80 Lower Jig

What is an AR15 80% Lower Jig?

80% Arms offers the fastest and highest quality jigs for building 80 lowers on the market today. 

An 80% Lower Jig is used to provide a stencil-like structure to mill out the remaining 20% from an 80% lower receiver in the comfort of your own home using common household tools!  All you need to mill out an 80 lower receiver is one of our jigs, tool kit, router, and an AR lower receiver. 

The process is simple and fast. All you need to do is align the lower receiver inside of the jig, mill out the fire control group/trigger pocket, then drill the safety selector, hammer, and trigger pinholes. Once you complete those steps, within minutes you will have a completed lower receiver ready to be built.

80% Arms AR15 80 Lower Jigs

Our jigs are widely known for their ability to mill-out 80 percent lower receivers to factory-level CNC precision and military specifications! In fact, we are the first company in the world to offer the simplistic router jig that revolutionized the industry. 

The most common types of jigs available on the market are usually specified for individual calibers such as an AR15/AR9 lower jig, or a .308/AR10 lower jig. However, you can purchase a jig that is capable of milling out both AR15 and .308 80% lowers, like our Multi-platform Jig.