Important Update Regarding ATF Regulations and Easy Jig Sales
Due to recent changes in ATF regulations, 80% Arms can no longer sell or support jigs directly.
Support and Warranty Service: For all Easy Jig customers, modulusarms.com will now handle support. Modulus Arms will honor warranty services, provide technical support, and offer replacement tools and parts for all Easy Jig products.
Manufacturing and Sales: While Easy Jigs will continue to be manufactured by 80% Arms, all sales must now be conducted through our independent dealers to comply with the new regulation. We are no longer permitted to sell jigs or distribute manuals via our website under these new ATF rules.
Legal Challenges: We are actively challenging this government overreach in court. We are optimistic about a favorable ruling from the Supreme Court in 2024, as both the District Court and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals have ruled decisively in our favor.
Availability through Dealers: In the meantime, our jigs are still available through our dealers, despite our inability to sell them directly.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support during these changes.
The patented Easy Jig® Gen 3 Multiplatform™ replaces the Gen 2 as the world's easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, AR-45 and DPMS gen 1 pattern .308 80% lower receivers without the need for any additional adapter pieces. The jig converts between AR-15 and .308 by quickly adjusting the rear buffer support, making it easier than ever before to mill any platform you desire.
The Easy Jig® Gen 3 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig® Gen 1, and then the revolutionary Easy Jig® Gen 2. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig® Gen 3 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers.
No detail was overlooked, no matter how small. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. This is the first jig in the world to account for tolerance variances across lowers, allowing them to all mount square. Our new "Trident" front pin mounting interface completely eliminates yaw, pitch, and roll of the lower during the milling process. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, and DPMS Gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, adjustment is fast and easy.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- Completely compatible with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig
- Jig requires no disassembly of side walls to insert or remove 80% lowers
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing never makes contact with jig for extended service life and no wear surfaces
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Hardened steel bushings in the sidewalls for durability
Note: Router, tool kit, and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms Speedmill™ is required to use this jig.
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that causes functional damage to your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price. Please see Terms & Conditions!
Experience unparalleled quality with our lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on our lower receivers so you can build with confidence. Secure yours today and enjoy the satisfaction of creating your own 80 lower receiver. No FFL is required. Just keep in mind that federal, state, and local laws may apply.
Appearance may vary based on availability
Made in USA
This item is restricted from shipping to California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C, Washington, Hawaii, Colorado, City of Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Maryland, Illinois, and Rhode Island