We currently are only offering the Gen 3 jig. At this time, due to overwhelming demand, we have focused our production on our most popular products. Depending on what happens with demand, we are hoping to resume production of our entire product line by the end of this year (including the Gen 1 Jig).
The universal fit Gen 1 AR-15 Easy Jig® is a patented router jig that makes machining your 80% lower easier, faster, and safer by utilizing a router instead of a drill press. The Easy Jig® allows you to complete an 80% lower in about 1/3 the time it takes to complete a lower on an old style drill press jig. This 80% lower receiver router jig is easy enough for a caveman to use. It definitely lives up to its name. You also save money on tools. You do not need to own a drill press, mill, or any measuring tools to use the Easy Jig®. The Easy Jig® is built like a tank (weighs over 6 lbs) and can be reused for dozens of lower receivers.
Gen 1 Easy Jig® highlights:
- We guarantee our Gen 1 AR-15 Easy Jig® universal jigs will fit all forged and billet AR-15 lowers except for New Frontier Armory, Iconic Industries, and lowers with Ambidextrous Bolt Release lowers.
- Built-in drill/end-mill depth gauge for the trigger and rear-shelf pockets.
- Eliminates the need for expensive measurement tools
- Quick verification of depth setting – eliminates slippage issues that can ruin parts
- Eliminates constant measuring to determine depth while milling
- End-mill downward force can’t separate the router drill press taper chuck
- It is safer to move router by hand than to move the jig around on a drill press
Uses Common Hand Tools
- The Easy Jig® will hold tight tolerances using a common hand-drill
- No drill press is required, milling is done with a router
- Routers are much more portable than a drill press, easily borrowed from a friend
- Routers are made for cutting pockets using a template
- Routers are cheaper than a drill press (about 75% less expensive).
- Pocket drilling requires 10 holes drilled once – Traditional jigs require 42 holes to be drilled once, precisely aligned and clamped, then re-drilled to a larger diameter
- Trigger pocket can be cut in 6 to 11 passes vs 25 passes required with a drill press
- Router cuts pockets 5-6x faster
- Hand-drilling the trigger group/safety selector holes is faster to setup
- Lower can be completed in under 1 hour (vs of 3 hours for the old drill press method)
- The Gen 1 Easy Jig® can be used to make dozens of lower receivers
- Components are Type III hard anodized for extra wear resistance
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that damages your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price.
This jig is NOT compatible with an AR9 lower due to the sidewall dimensions, and it to be used with AR-15 only.
*Router and toolkit are NOT included.