Rest assured, we are shipping all orders in accordance with the ATF rule and due to high demand it is taking us some time.
For concerns on how the rule affects our products view our ATF RULE FAQ page.
Every 80% lower needs a matching upper receiver, and this package let's you save a few dollars on both. Your receivers are the foundation for the rest of your build, so it's imperative to have a high quality set machined to precision tolerances, and made our of materials durable enough to handle anything you throw at it. We designed our receiver sets to be visually cohesive and consistent to give you a custom high-quality billet look, and we engineered their fit to be tight and consistent, and have maximum compatibility with aftermarket handgaurds.
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength
- Broached, flared mag well aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Unique, breakthrough design for easy bolt catch installation with a regular punch eliminates need for an expensive, special tool
- Rear takedown lug pocket completed
Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects guarantees impeccable quality. We can ship to your door because 80% lower receivers are not considered firearms by the ATF. No FFL required. Feel the rewarding satisfaction of creating your own lower receiver - secure yours today.
We manufacture Type III Hard Anodized AR-15 Lowers using US sourced aerospace grade 6061 aluminum which is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to mill than any other alloy used to make lower receivers. Our 80% lower AR receivers carry a lifetime warranty.
Compatible with all of our patented Easy Jigs!
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Washington D.C., Maryland, Illinois, California, Washington, Boulder Colorado, and Denver Colorado.