Complete 18" AR .308 80% Build Kit
This 80% AR-308 kit contains all of the necessary high-quality parts to build your AR-308 rifle at home! We removed all the guesswork and packaged the necessary parts to build your AR-308 Pistol in one, easy to purchase, complete AR-10 build kit. Buying an AR-308 complete build kit saves money and guarantees part compatibility. Many .308 components are not standardized across the industry, leaving much of the trial and error up to the end user. With our AR-308 complete build kit, all of the parts are guaranteed to match in both fit and function.
This Kit Contains:
- 18" AR .308 Assembled Upper Receiver with 15" Free Float M-LOK Handguard
- Barrel: SOCOM Barrel Profile, 1:10 Twist Rate, Your Choice Parkerized or Stainless
- Bolt Carrier Group: Black Nitride .308/7.62 x 51mm NATO Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Standard .308 Charging Handle
- Buffer Tube Kit: .308 Six-Position Buffer Tube Kit
- 80% Lower: Billet 6061-T6 AR-308 80% Lower Receiver, FIRE/SAFE Engraved
- Lower Parts Kit: AR-308 Lower Parts Kit
* No Forward Assist
About the options:
A2 Style Flash Hider or Compact Muzzle Brake? While mostly a matter of looks or preference, some states have outlawed A2 Style Flash Hiders or consider them to be "evil features", contributing toward what may or may not be considered an "assault rifle" under the definition of state law. Be sure to read and understand your local laws. Aside from the legality, there are benefits in looks and performance when choosing a Compact Muzzle Brake. Muzzle brakes, besides looking cool, divert the gasses exiting the barrel in such a way that reduces recoil and muzzle rise, and can improve follow-up shot accuracy.