Easy Jig Gen 2 - AR-15 / AR-9 Only Version
Shipping Status: In stock now! Limited supply.
The patent pending Easy Jig Gen 2 is the word’s easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15 and AR-9 lowers. Easy Jig Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig Gen 1. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
Our AR-15 / AR-9 only version of Easy Jig Gen 2 has all the amazing features of the Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform, except it does not fit .308 lowers. If you want to complete AR-15, AR-9, and .308 in the same jig, Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform is the best choice. The AR-15 / AR-9 only jig cannot be retrofitted to accommodate .308 lowers. Click here to view Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform, our combined AR-15 / AR-9 / .308 jig.
New! Optional Hardened Steel Hand Drill Stabilizers™ provide extra stability when using a hand drill instead of a drill press. Hand Drill Stabilizers™ are recommended although not required when using a hand drill. You can watch a short video abut this exclusive feature and purchase them by clicking here.
- Fits all known AR-15 and AR-9 Designs
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- The only jig that works with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 min
- Jig requires no disassembly to insert or remove 80% lower
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
Shipping Status: In stock now! Limited supply. Orders are shipped in the order in which they are received. We are shipping numerous jigs daily and manufacturing 24 hours a day to reduce the shipping time. Ordering now secures your place in our queue.