Rest assured, we are shipping all orders in accordance with the ATF rule and due to high demand it is taking us some time.
For concerns on how the rule affects our products view our ATF RULE FAQ page.
We now offer you the ability to order your 80% lower receiver with a custom serial number engraved into it. Our engraving fee is $29.99 per lower receiver, plus the regular cost of the 80% lower receiver. At this time there is a 1 week lead time for engravings to be processed.
Serial numbers are NOT required in some states. This engraving service is not for registering "assault weapons."
We use a powerful laser to precision engrave text to a depth greater than 0.003 inches as required by ATF's specification for serial number marking. To meet ATF serial number requirements, the following information must appear:
- Serial Number: Enter your desired serial number in this box. We recommend using less than 12 characters of text. You can use letters, numbers, or combination of both. ATF requires serial numbers to be unique for each firearm you serialize. Every serial number engraving will start with S/N:
- Caliber: We will mark your receiver with “Cal: Multi” as shown in photos.
- Manufacturer’s Name: Enter the name of the person who will complete the lower. Maximum of 30 characters of text including spaces. We may have to split it into two lines of text if you exceed 14 characters. We highly recommend using your real full first and last name.
- Manufacturer’s City and State: Enter the city and state of residence for the person who will complete the lower. Use a 2 letter state abbreviation. Maximum 30 characters of text including spaces and commas. Anything exceeding 14 characters long may be split into two lines of text.
- Model Number: A model number is not required to be engraved except if you will be registering your rifle as an “assault weapon” with certain states' DOJ such as California.
Please verify the information you supply to us is correct before submitting your order. Custom serialized 80% lower receivers are not returnable, and orders cannot be canceled once engraving has begun.
Please double check you do not have any typos.
Experience unparalleled quality with our lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on our lower receivers so you can build with confidence. Secure yours today and enjoy the satisfaction of creating your own 80 lower receiver. No FFL is required. Just keep in mind that federal, state, and local laws may apply.
For more help and tips, be sure to check out our instructional videos HERE.
If you need an extra Bolt Catch Screw - Buy the Kit here!
Our lifetime warranty will cover the receiver against any manufacturing defects. All 80% lowers will be engraved with Capital letters.
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Washington D.C., Maryland, Illinois, California, Washington, Allenspark Colorado , Coal Creek Canyon Colorado , Eldora Colorado , Eldorado Springs Colorado , Gold Hill Colorado , Gunbarrel Colorado , Hygiene Colorado , and Niwot Colorado, and Denver Colorado.
Disclaimer: Copyright, and inappropriate content will unfortunately be cancelled and refunded. If you have any questions in regards about engravings, please reach out to our Customer Service Team (email@example.com) or via Chat Box in the right hand corner
Made in USA