Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform - AR-15 and .308 80% Lower Jig
NOTE: This 80% Lower Jig comes with the regular router plate as seen in the picture.
The patented Easy Jig® Gen 2 Multiplatform™ is the world's easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 pattern .308 80% lower receivers without the need for any additional adapter pieces. The jig converts between AR-15 and .308 by simply flipping the rear buffer tube mount and side steel jig plates.
The Easy Jig® Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig® Gen 1. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig® Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
New! Optional Hardened Steel Hand Drill Stabilizers™ provides extra stability when using a hand drill instead of a drill press. They are recommended although not required when using a hand drill. You can watch a short video about this exclusive feature by clicking here.
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, just flip plates over.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- The only jig that works with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 min
- Jig requires no disassembly to insert or remove 80% lower
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- No reported bearing failures out of thousands of jigs sold
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that damages your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price.
Made in USA