The Ronin 3.0 from LAS Concealment is designed to be the most comfortable IWB appendix carry rig on the market. The mag carrier is attached via a bungee cord which helps to create a very flexible yet stable and balanced system. Their proprietary design allows the magazine carrier and holster to move independently of each other so your holster moves with your body.
Offsetting the weight of the gun with a loaded magazine coupled with the wide gap between belt hooks helps the Ronin balance out the weight of your loaded firearm. Excess kydex was trimmed as possible in order to aid in comfort and minimize “hot spots.” The flexible mag carrier system allows the mag carrier and holster to flex and move with your body allowing the Ronin to be the most comfortable appendix rig available.
Best part about the Ronin 3.0 is that it fits our GST-9 MOD1 frame perfectly when built out. We've tested the Ronin 3.0 extensively and we're quite pleased with this attractive and competitively priced IWB holster that will definitely meet and exceed your concealed carrying needs.
- Slimmest IWB appendix rig on the market (holster + mag carrier)
- Bungee cord design allows stability while being able to flex and move with your body throughout your day
- Magazine carrier allows the mag to sit lower than ALL other designs
- Magazine carrier features relief cuts to improve mag draw
- Interchangeable magazine carrier
- Proprietary CNC machined tooling. ZERO "off the shelf" molds used
- Concealment wing to tuck the grip into the body
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable retention (weapon and magazine)
- Rounds forward or backward magazine carrier
- Suppressor height sight compatible up to .45" sights
- Optic cut (fits most slide mounted optics)