Shipping Status: IN STOCK, limited supply
Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength.
- Broached, flared mag well aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Unique, breakthrough design for easy bolt catch installation with a regular punch eliminates need for an expensive, special tool
- Rear takedown lug pocket completed
- Featured with threaded bolt catch release hole and a threaded rear takedown detent hole for easier installation of your lower part kit
Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects guarantees impeccable quality. We can ship to your door because 80% lower receivers are not considered firearms by the ATF. No FFL required. Feel the rewarding satisfaction of creating your own lower receiver - secure yours today.
We manufacture Type III Hard Anodized Billet AR-15 Lowers using US sourced aerospace grade 6061 aluminum which is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to mill than any other alloy used to make lower receivers. Our 80% lower AR receivers carry a lifetime warranty. Looking for tips on anodized vs. cerakote lowers? Read our blog post.
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, and Washington D.C.