80% .308 Easy Jig Gen 1
Shipping Status: In Stock
The Easy Jig® Gen 1 is a patented jig that makes machining your 80% lower receiver easier, faster, and safer. Lower receivers finished with the Easy Jig have a better finish and hold tolerances that could not be achieved using any other jig on the market today. You do not need to own a drill press or mill to use the Easy Jig®. It truly makes finishing your lower receiver a simple process. On top of all this, it’s extremely durable and can be reused for dozens of lowers. This product is proudly made in USA.
Easy Jig highlights:
- Built in drill/end-mill depth gauge for the trigger and rear-shelf pockets
- Eliminates the need for expensive measurement tools
- Quick verification of depth setting – eliminates slippage issues that can ruin parts
- Eliminates constant measuring to determine depth while milling
- End-mill downward force can’t separate the drill press taper chuck
- It is safer to move router by hand than to move the jig around on a drill press
- Uses Common Hand Tools
- The Easy Jig is designed to hold tolerances using a common hand-drill
- No drill press is required, milling is done with a router
- Routers are much more portable than a drill press, easily borrowed from a friend
- Routers are made for cutting pockets using a template
- Routers are cheaper than a drill press.
- Pocket drilling requires 10 holes drilled once – Traditional jigs require 42 holes to be drilled once, precisely aligned and clamped, then re-drilled to a larger diameter
- Trigger pocket can be cut in 6 to 11 passes vs 25 passes required with a drill press
- Router cuts pockets 5-6x faster
- Hand-drilling the trigger group/safety selector holes is faster to setup
- Lower can be completed in 1 hour (instead of 3 to 8 hours for the old drill press method)
- The Easy Jig can be used to make dozens of lowers
- Components are Type III hard anodized for extra wear resistance
The Easy Jig Gen 1 is NOT compatible with all other brands of .308 lowers. It works with some, but not all. If you want full universal compatibility, please look at our Gen 2 Easy Jig.
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that damages your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price.
*Router and tool kit are NOT included.