Wanting to make the dive into building your own firearms, but aren't sure where to start? You've came to the right place. Not everyone has powertool or gunsmithing experience, and tackling both at once for a new project can seem a bit daunting. So we've made things as easy as possible for you to get started, but everything you need in one simple package. With a lower included, all you need to do is turn your router on, and get milling. It's really that easy.
The threaded bolt catch screw that is required with our .308 lowers does not come with our lower. However, it does come standard in our .308 Lower Parts Kit.
Here's what comes in the Starter Kit:
- (1) 80% Raw 308 Lower
- Easy Jig® GEN 3 Multi-Platform Jig (Handheld Router Compatible)
- Easy Jig® Official Tool Kit, which includes:
- Solid Carbide End mill
- Optimized Fluting for Aluminum
- Extremely Rigid Support
- Direct-Thread to your Router
- Longer Lasting, Averaging 5-7 Lowers per bit for Experienced Users
- Made in the USA
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength.
- Broached, flared mag well aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Unique, breakthrough design for easy bolt catch installation with a regular punch eliminates need for an expensive, special tool
- Rear takedown lug pocket completed
The patented Easy Jig® Gen 3 Multiplatform™ replaces the Gen 2 as the world's easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, AR-45 and DPMS gen 1 pattern .308 80% lower receivers without the need for any additional adapter pieces. The jig converts between AR-15 and .308 by quickly adjusting the rear buffer support, making it easier than ever before to mill any platform you desire.
The Easy Jig® Gen 3 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig® Gen 1, and then the revolutionary Easy Jig Gen 2. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig® Gen 3 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. This is the first jig in the world to account for tolerance variances across any possible lower, allowing them to mount at their true datum points. An all-new mounting surface with our "Trident" front pin completely eliminates yaw, pitch, and roll of the lower while in the milling process. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, and DPMS Gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, adjustment is fast and easy.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- Completely compatible with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 minutes
- Jig requires no disassembly of side walls to insert or remove 80% lowers
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Hardened steel bushings in the sidewalls for durability
Note: Router not included, it is required to use this jig.
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that causes functional damage to your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price. Please see Terms & Conditions!
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.