80% AR-15 Easy Jig Gen 1
$119.99 - $139.99
Shipping Status: In Stock
The universal fit Gen 1 Easy Jig® is a patented router jig that makes machining your 80% lower easier, faster, and safer by utilizing a router instead of a drill press. The Easy Jig® allows you to complete an 80% lower in about 1/3 the time it takes to complete a lower on an old style drill press jig. This jig is easy enough for a caveman to use. It definitely lives up to its name. You also save money on tools. You do not need to own a drill press, mill, or any measuring tools to use the Easy Jig®. The Easy Jig® is built like a tank (weighs over 6 lbs) and can be reused for dozens of lower receivers. For those planning to use their Easy Jig® for 20+ lowers, we offer optional hardened steel drill bushings in both side walls.
Gen 1 Easy Jig® highlights:Universal Fit
- We guarantee our Easy Jig® Gen 1 AR-15 universal jigs will fit all forged and billet AR-15 lowers except for New Frontier Armory, Iconic Industries, and lowers with Ambidextrous Bolt Release lowers.
- Built-in drill/end-mill depth gauge for the trigger and rear-shelf pockets.
- Eliminates the need for expensive measurement tools
- Quick verification of depth setting – eliminates slippage issues that can ruin parts
- Eliminates constant measuring to determine depth while milling
- End-mill downward force can’t separate the drill press taper chuck
- It is safer to move router by hand than to move the jig around on a drill press
- The Easy Jig® will hold tight tolerances using a common hand-drill
- No drill press is required, milling is done with a router
- Routers are much more portable than a drill press, easily borrowed from a friend
- Routers are made for cutting pockets using a template
- Routers are cheaper than a drill press (about 75% less expensive).
- Pocket drilling requires 10 holes drilled once – Traditional jigs require 42 holes to be drilled once, precisely aligned and clamped, then re-drilled to a larger diameter
- Trigger pocket can be cut in 6 to 11 passes vs 25 passes required with a drill press
- Router cuts pockets 5-6x faster
- Hand-drilling the trigger group/safety selector holes is faster to setup
- Lower can be completed in under 1 hour (vs of 3 hours for the old drill press method)
- The Gen 1 Easy Jig® can be used to make dozens of lower receivers
- Components are Type III hard anodized for extra wear resistance
- Hardened steel drill bushings are available as an option
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that damages your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price.
*Router and toolkit are NOT included.
Shipping Status: In Stock
People Also Viewed . . .
Great customer service and products
Great product easy to use. Would buy again if necessary. Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The instructions were clear and concise, I was apprehensive about taking this project on but now that I have completed my lower, the decision to purchase the Easy Jig was a great investment!
80% easy jig gen 1 with tool kit
The first lowers that I finished were with the 80% universal jig. The gen 1 easy jig is faster and easier. The finished product also looks much better. Thank you 80% Arms!!
Overall it was a very enjoyable experience using the jig to complete the upper. Very easy to use.
Best jig on market
1st Time, followed directions and it came out great