80% AR-15 Easy Jig Gen 1
$119.99 - $139.99
Shipping Status: In Stock
The universal fit Gen 1 Easy Jig® is a patented router jig that makes machining your 80% lower easier, faster, and safer by utilizing a router instead of a drill press. The Easy Jig® allows you to complete an 80% lower in about 1/3 the time it takes to complete a lower on an old style drill press jig. This jig is easy enough for a caveman to use. It definitely lives up to its name. You also save money on tools. You do not need to own a drill press, mill, or any measuring tools to use the Easy Jig®. The Easy Jig® is built like a tank (weighs over 6 lbs) and can be reused for dozens of lower receivers. For those planning to use their Easy Jig® for 20+ lowers, we offer optional hardened steel drill bushings in both side walls.
Gen 1 Easy Jig® highlights:Universal Fit
- We guarantee our Easy Jig® Gen 1 AR-15 universal jigs will fit all forged and billet AR-15 lowers except for New Frontier Armory, Iconic Industries, and lowers with Ambidextrous Bolt Release lowers.
- Built-in drill/end-mill depth gauge for the trigger and rear-shelf pockets.
- Eliminates the need for expensive measurement tools
- Quick verification of depth setting – eliminates slippage issues that can ruin parts
- Eliminates constant measuring to determine depth while milling
- End-mill downward force can’t separate the drill press taper chuck
- It is safer to move router by hand than to move the jig around on a drill press
- The Easy Jig® will hold tight tolerances using a common hand-drill
- No drill press is required, milling is done with a router
- Routers are much more portable than a drill press, easily borrowed from a friend
- Routers are made for cutting pockets using a template
- Routers are cheaper than a drill press (about 75% less expensive).
- Pocket drilling requires 10 holes drilled once – Traditional jigs require 42 holes to be drilled once, precisely aligned and clamped, then re-drilled to a larger diameter
- Trigger pocket can be cut in 6 to 11 passes vs 25 passes required with a drill press
- Router cuts pockets 5-6x faster
- Hand-drilling the trigger group/safety selector holes is faster to setup
- Lower can be completed in under 1 hour (vs of 3 hours for the old drill press method)
- The Gen 1 Easy Jig® can be used to make dozens of lower receivers
- Components are Type III hard anodized for extra wear resistance
- Hardened steel drill bushings are available as an option
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that damages your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price.
*Router and toolkit are NOT included.
Shipping Status: In Stock
People Also Viewed . . .
- Reviews (3292)
- Questions (1)
Overall it was a very enjoyable experience using the jig to complete the upper. Very easy to use.
Best jig on market
1st Time, followed directions and it came out great
Universal Easy Jig
It made the job really easy! I’m glad I bought this tool. I highly reccomend it.
The jig was high grade steel and felt solid to work with. Not "chinsy" in any way. Keep em coming!