Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform - AR-15 and .308 80% Lower Jig
$239.99 - $269.99
Shipping Status: In Stock
The patent pending Easy Jig Gen 2 Multiplatform™ is the world's easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 pattern .308 80% lowers without the need for any additional adapter pieces. The jig converts between AR-15 and .308 by simply flipping the rear buffer tube mount and side plates. The Easy Jig Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig Gen 1. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
New! Optional Hardened Steel Hand Drill Stabilizers™ provides extra stability when using a hand drill instead of a drill press. They are recommended although not required when using a hand drill. You can watch a short video about this exclusive feature by clicking here.
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, just flip plates over.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- The only jig that works with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 min
- Jig requires no disassembly to insert or remove 80% lower
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
Shipping Status: In Stock
People Also Viewed . . .
- Reviews (760)
- Questions (1)
Work just as advertised
gen 2 jig worked perfect. It took my about 3 hours to finish my lower I imagine it will go a little faster my second time. I did not measure the dimensions but it looked close enough so I put it to heather slapped a psa upper on it and worked flawlessly. Overall I think this jig is awesome vary nice and smooth operation leaves smooth clean cuts as long as you take your time you will have no problems also watch there instructional video it's better then directions that come with.
Best jig ever!!
Very easy to use, once you get the set up right.
This was one solid jig for finishing an AR lower. Easy to use and the final product was excellent. Used the add on side drill guides with a drill press, to ensure everything lined up. I tried a Polymer 80 jig and never got the trigger and or safety to work correctly. Did have some issues with screws loosening during routing, probably from vibration. Should add a note to directions to periodically check this and which way to point the router base (only pics gave any hint). Also my shop vac hose didn't fit, so I taped it.
Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform
Jig arrived complete, easy to use, took about 90 minutes start to finish. Take your time. .308 lower purchased from 80%Arms was of excellent quality