Easy Jig Gen 2 - Combined AR-15 and .308 80% Lower Jig
Shipping Status: Shipping time is approximately 3 weeks from the date your order is placed due to the very high demand for this item.
The patent pending Easy Jig Gen 2 Multiplatform™ is the word’s easiest to use, fully universal, 80% lower jig capable of finishing AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 pattern .308 80% lowers without the need for any additional adapter pieces. The jig converts between AR-15 and .308 by simply flipping the rear buffer tube mount and side plates. The Easy Jig Gen 2 is the culmination of our years of experience gained from manufacturing the world’s first router jig and the best selling 80% lower jig in history, the Easy Jig Gen 1. We thought through every possible detail to improve the user experience with Easy Jig Gen 2 and took into account hundreds of suggestions from our customers. No detail was too small to be overlooked. The result is quite simply the finest 80% lower jig ever produced. We invite side by side comparison to any other 80% lower jig on the market, nothing else compares.
New! Optional Hardened Steel Hand Drill Stabilizers™ provide extra stability when using a hand drill instead of a drill press. They are recommended although not required when using a hand drill. You can watch a short video about this exclusive feature by clicking here.
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, and DPMS gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, just flip plates over.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- The only jig that works with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 min
- Jig requires no disassembly to insert or remove 80% lower
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- Includes detailed manual, quick start guide, and video tutorial download
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Solid Steel 3/4 inch thick side plates
- Jig weighs over 7 pounds
Note: Tool kit and 80% lower not included. 80% Arms 5/16 end mill is required to use this jig.
Shipping Status: Shipping time is approximately 3 weeks from the date your order is placed due to the very high demand for this item. Orders are shipped in the order in which they are received. We are shipping numerous jigs daily and manufacturing 24 hours a day to reduce the shipping time. Ordering now secures your place in our queue.