If you're looking for a one-stop shopping experience, this is for you. Packaged to be everything you need, and nothing you don't. No measuring spindle sizes or figuring out the optimum bit speed on your router, we have it all covered for you. Keeping in tradition with making the easiest router-jigs on the market, we've also made it as easy as possible to get started.
This Kit Includes:
- The Easy Jig® Gen 3 Multiplatform
- 80% Lower of your choice
- Freedom Router
- Complete Toolkit (with optional upgrade)
What Makes the Easy Jig® Gen 3 Special?
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, and DPMS Gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, adjustment is fast and easy.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- Completely compatible with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig, can complete an 80% lower in under 30 minutes
- Jig requires no disassembly of side walls to insert or remove 80% lowers
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Hardened steel bushings in the sidewalls for durability
80% LOWER REPLACEMENT PROGRAM: IN THE REMOTE CHANCE YOU MAKE A MISTAKE WHILE USING AN 80% ARMS JIG THAT CAUSES FUNCTIONAL DAMAGE TO YOUR 80% ARMS LOWER, WE WILL REPLACE YOUR LOWER AT A 50% DISCOUNT OFF OF THE LIST PRICE. PLEASE SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS!
Made in USA
Appearance may vary based on availability
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.