Important Update Regarding ATF Regulations and Easy Jig Sales
Due to recent changes in ATF regulations, 80% Arms can no longer sell or support jigs directly.
Support and Warranty Service: For all Easy Jig customers, modulusarms.com will now handle support. Modulus Arms will honor warranty services, provide technical support, and offer replacement tools and parts for all Easy Jig products.
Manufacturing and Sales: While Easy Jigs will continue to be manufactured by 80% Arms, all sales must now be conducted through our independent dealers to comply with the new regulation. We are no longer permitted to sell jigs or distribute manuals via our website under these new ATF rules.
Legal Challenges: We are actively challenging this government overreach in court. We are optimistic about a favorable ruling from the Supreme Court in 2024, as both the District Court and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals have ruled decisively in our favor.
Availability through Dealers: In the meantime, our jigs are still available through our dealers, despite our inability to sell them directly.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support during these changes.
If you're looking for a one-stop shopping experience, this is for you. Packaged to be everything you need, and nothing you don't. No measuring spindle sizes or figuring out the optimum bit speed on your router, we have it all covered for you. Keeping in tradition with making the easiest router-jigs on the market, we've also made it as easy as possible to get started.
This Kit Includes:
- The Easy Jig® Gen 3 Multiplatform
- Three 80% Lowers of your choice
- Freedom Router
- Complete Toolkit (with optional upgrade)
What Makes the Easy Jig® Gen 3 Special?
- The only jig known to fit every known AR-15, AR-9, AR-45, and DPMS Gen 1 .308 lower
- Converts between AR-15 and .308 in seconds
- No adapter pieces are required to convert, adjustment is fast and easy.
- Self centering mechanism ensures perfection even with exotic billet lower designs
- Tested to work with over 23 of the most common handheld routers
- Completely compatible with full size routers (adapter required). Click to view list of compatible routers.
- Less drilling, drill only 1 hole prior to milling
- World’s fastest jig
- Jig requires no disassembly of side walls to insert or remove 80% lowers
- 80% lowers can be inserted or removed in under 10 seconds
- Built-in measuring gauges. No measuring tools needed
- No drill press needed, only a hand drill and handheld router
- Included Shop Vac Attachment means less mess!
- End mill never makes contact with jig, no wear surfaces
- End mill supported by premium quality bearing with extended service life
- Drill block made with hardened steel
- Hardened steel bushings in the sidewalls for durability
Experience unparalleled quality with our lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on our lower receivers so you can build with confidence. Secure yours today and enjoy the satisfaction of creating your own 80 lower receiver. No FFL is required. Just keep in mind that federal, state, and local laws may apply.
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms Jig that causes functional damage to your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off of the list price. Please see Terms & Conditions!
Made in USA
Appearance may vary based on availability
This item is restricted from shipping to California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C, Washington, Hawaii, Colorado, City of Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Maryland, Illinois, Oregon, and Rhode Island